This meeting will survey the major unresolved issues and the “big ideas” that will set directions for future work in Quantum Materials. Our speakers and session chairs have agreed not only present the latest results obtained in their groups but will also dedicate several slides to their vision of the major problems and challenges in the general area of quantum materials.
- Topological and new states of matter
- Quantum control and information
- Graphene & two-dimensional Van der Waals systems
- Visualization of physical phenomena
- Non-equilibrium phenomena and measurements under extreme conditions
- Societal impact of quantum materials
Find all the information in the workshop webpage.