Following the success of last year edition, we announce the
2nd edition of GRAPHENE & 2D MATERIALS CANADA International Conference &
Exhibition (www.graphenecanadaconf.com) from the 18th to the 20th of
October 2016 in Montreal (Canada).
In only 3 days GRAPHENE & 2D MATERIALS CANADA 2016 will feature:
– A PLENARY SESSION with internationally renowned speakers
– An INDUSTRIAL FORUM focused on GRAPHENE
– THEMATIC WORKSHOPS in parallel (materials & devices
characterization, chemistry, biosensors & energy and electronic devices)
– Dedicated session to PhD students
– An important EXHIBITION carried out with the latest
– BROKERAGE EVENT
The abstract submission is now open. Send your abstract (oral contribution)
HERE until July 08.
Planning to exhibit? Booths will be assigned on a first come, first served
basis. Deadline for the early bird fee is July 15.
Check all deadlines.
INVITED SPEAKERS CONFIRMED (AS OF 05/05/2016):
– Francesco Bonaccorso (IIT Graphene Labs, Italy)
– Jean-Christophe Charlier (Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium)
– Khasha Ghaffarzadeh (IDTechEx, UK)
– Pedro Gomez Romero (CSIC-ICN2, Spain)
– FRANçOIS LEONARD (SANDIA NATIONAL LABS, USA)
– VINCENT MEUNIER (RENSSELAER POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE, USA)
– DANIEL NEUMAIER (AMO GMBH, GERMANY)
– Stephan Roche (ICREA-ICN2, Spain)
– Helge Weman (NTNU & CrayoNano AS, Norway)
/In two weeks time a full list of speakers will be available/
Let’s explore together new avenues of graphene-related scientific and
commercial developments @GRAPHENE & 2D MATERIALS CANADA, the graphene
meeting point in North America.
Check the remarkable event last year here (2015 edition).
Do not hesitate to contact us in case of doubts. More info will follow on
the website (www.graphenecanadaconf.com) soon.