Graphene 2017 (the 7th edition of the Graphene & 2D Materials International Conference series) will be organized in the lively city of Barcelona (Spain) from the 28th to the 31st of March 2017.
The conference has a brand new logo and website. Check it online: www.grapheneconf.com
The organization of this 2017 edition is locally driven by ICFO and ICN2 which are Spanish Flagship institutes for the development of scientific and technological excellence, with particular leadership in graphene-based applications.
– Submit your abstract here. (Deadline for oral presentation: January 10, 2017)
– An incredible list of Speakers:
– Albert Fert (Université Paris Sud & CNRS/Thales, France)
– Tony F. Heinz (Stanford University, USA)
– Philip Kim (Harvard University, USA)
– Hui-Ming Cheng (Chinese Academy of Sciences, China)
– Richard Kaner (University of California, USA)
– Young Hee Lee (Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea)
– Adrian Bachtold (ICFO – The Institute of Photonic Sciences, Spain)
– Dirk Englund (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA)
– Pablo Jarillo-Herrero (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA)
– Michal Lipson (Columbia University, USA)
– Xavier Marie (INSA-Toulouse, France)
– Nicola Pugno (University of Trento, Italy)
Invited (Parallel Workshops):
– Hatice Altug (EPFL, Switzerland)
– Dimitri Basov (University of California San Diego, USA)
– Luis Brey (ICMM – CSIC, Spain)
– Lim Chwee Teck (NUS, Singapore)
– Luigi Colombo (Texas Instruments, USA)
– Alexander Croy (TU Dresden, Germany)
– Cristiane de Morais Smith (University of Utrecht, the Netherlands)
– Mandar Deshmukh (Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, India)
– Aldo Di Carlo (University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, Italy)
– Philip Feng (Case Western Reserve University, USA)
– Costas Galiotis (FORTH/ICE-HT and University of Patras, Greece)
– Jose Antonio Garrido (ICREA/ICN2, Spain)
– Eric J. Heller (Harvard University, USA)
– Mikhail Katsnelson (Radboud University, The Netherlands)
– Dae-Hyeong Kim (SNU, South Korea)
– Emmanuel Kymakis (TEI of Crete, Greece)
– Nicola Marzari (EPFL Lausanne, Switzerland)
– Stefano Passerini (KIT, Germany)
– Bernard Plaçais (Laboratoire Pierre Aigrain – ENS /CNRS, France)
– Aleksandra Radenovic (EPFL – STI/SV – IBI – LBEN, Switzerland)
Further speakers to be announced soon. Check the full list here: http://www.grapheneconf.com/2017/speakers.php
– New and updated workshops announced: WK1: Opto-electronics and Nanophotonics | WK2: Biosensors and Medical Applications | WK3: Theory & Simulation | WK4: Energy | WK5: Mechanical properties and Nanomechanics | WK6: Spintronics & Valleytronics
– The Industrial Forum will be a 2 days event to discuss the latest in Graphene commercialization and to get an updated understanding of Graphene based technologies from worldwide industries.
– 65 PhD grants covering travel expenses or the registration fee are available to PhD students
– Exhibition: the first companies started to reserve their booth (Incubation Alliance, Renishaw, Grafoid Inc, Graphenea, GPNT Graphene Nanotech). Benefit from the super early bird fee until October 31.
The Graphene Conference strengthened its position as the main meeting point of the Graphene community Worldwide and, as usual, will cover the whole value chain of “Graphene innovation”.
Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com in case of doubts.