Nanolito is the Spanish Nanolithography Network. It is an initiative sponsored by the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness and has as an objective to promote knowledge transfer among the different partners involved in nanolithography.
This workshop will be oriented towards the electronic, magnetic, superconductive and optical properties of nanostructures. We aim to have a relaxed meeting in which we can all share our recent advances in nanolithography and how they have impacted the physical properties measured.
Oral presentations from junior researchers are especially encouraged.
Find all the information in http://www.nanogune.eu/event/nanolito-2016.
Professor Harald Giessen (University of Stuttgart, Germany)
Dr. Javier Villegas (Unité Mixte de Physique CNRS/Thales, France)
- Dr. José María De Teresa (ICMA, Zaragoza)
- Dr. Soraya Sangiao (INA, Zaragoza)
- Dr. Francesc Pérez-Murano (CNM, Barcelona)
- Dr. Albert Romano (UB, Barcelona)
- Dr. Clivia Sotomayor (ICN2, Barcelona)
- Dr. Ricardo García (ICMM, CSIC, Madrid)
- Dr. José Luis Prieto (ISOM-UPM, Madrid)
- Dr. Santos Merino (Tekniker, País Vasco)
- Dr. José Ignacio Martín (UNIOVI, Asturias)
- Dr. Luis Hueso (nanoGUNE, San Sebastián)
- Dr. José Luis Vicent (UCM, Madrid)
Dr. Luis E. Hueso
Dr. Félix Casanova