We would like to draw your attention to the 3rd edition of the workshop on “New trends in complex quantum system dynamics” to be held in Cartagena, Spain on 8-12 May 2017.
The workshop homepage is:
The list of invited speakers includes (confirmed):
– Tommaso Calarco (Ulm University)
– Lincoln Carr (Colorado Schools of Mines)
– Alex Chin (Cambridge University)
– Stephen Clark (University of Bath)
– Marcello Dalmonte (Innsbruck University)
– Artur Ekert (National University of Singapore, University of Oxford)
– Rosario Fazio (Scuola Normale Superiore & ICTP)
– Ivette Fuentes (Wien university)
– Francisco García Vidal (Universidad autónoma de Madrid)
– Niek van Hulst (ICFO)
– Corinna Kollath (Bonn University)
– Maciej Lewenstein (ICFO)
– Christoph Lienau (University of Oldenburg)
– Gonzalo Muga (Universidad del País Vasco)
– Martin B. Plenio (Ulm University)
– Frank Pollmann (MPI for the Physics of Complex Systems, Dresden)
– Alex Retzker (Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
– Ferdinand Schmidt-Kaler (Universität Mainz)
– Joerg Schmiedmayer (TU Wien)
– Vlacko Vedral (University of Oxford)
In addition to the invited talks, there will be 20 contributed talks that will be selected (35 minutes plus 5 of questions) and some slots for young researcher talks of 20 minutes
For more information, please visit the workshop homepage.
Registration is now open.
* 31.01.17: Deadline to apply for a talk
* End of February: Notification of acceptance
* 15.03.17: Deadline for registration
Please forward this announcement to anyone who might be interested.
We apologize for multiple mailing.
Javier Prior Arce