The 9th international Conference “New Generation in Strongly Correlated Electrons Systems” (NGSCES 2018), sponsored by the Donostia International Physics Center (DIPC), will be held at the “Palacio Miramar”, Donostia / San Sebastian, on September 3-7, 2018. The aim of the conference is to review the state of the art and new trends in the theoretical understanding and experimental investigation of strongly correlated electron systems.
* Non-equilibrium Quantum Dynamics
* Topological Insulators and Spin-Orbit Coupled systems
* Strong Correlations on the Nanoscale
* Quantum Magnetism
* Unconventional Superconductivity
* Development of novel computational / experimental techniques in correlated condensed matter.
– Santiago Blanco-Canosa (CIC Nanogune, Donostia-San Sebastian).
– George Booth (King´s College London).
– Wojciech Brzezicki (International Research Centre MagTop, Warsaw).
– Ion Errea (Donostia International Physics Center, DIPC, Donostia-San Sebastian).
– Matteo Minola (Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research, Stuttgart).
– Laurenz Rettig (Fritz Haber Institute, Berlin).