InterTalentum second call for applications.
The Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM) has launched the second international call for proposals of InterTalentum. Through this call, UAM offers nine postdoctoral positions of two years duration for experienced researchers of any nationality.
The aim is to build particularly favorable environment to attract the most talented researchers in the four Focus Research Areas of CEI UAM+CSIC:
– Biology and Biomedicine,
– Nanoscience, Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials,
– Theoretical Physics, Computing Sciences and Mathematics
– Social Sciences, Legal Sciences and Humanities.
Eligibility criteria of Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions apply. Only applicants who comply with the following conditions will be considered:
– Candidates must be in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience.
– Candidates must comply with the mobility rule: at the time of recruitment researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the time of recruitment.
Submission deadline: 25/05/2018 17:00 – Europe/Brussels.
More information about the submission procedure and the hosting centers can be found “here“.
This research project is funded by the European Commission under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Action Cofund 2015.
EU project 713366 – InterTalentum