Update: Send your abstract before June 15th, 2018!
The 9th international Conference “New Generation in Strongly Correlated Electrons Systems” (NGSCES 2018), sponsored by the Donostia International Physics Center (DIPC), will be held at the “Palacio Miramar”, Donostia / San Sebastian, on September 3-7, 2018. The aim of the conference is to review the state of the art and new trends in the theoretical understanding and experimental investigation of strongly correlated electron systems.
* Non-equilibrium Quantum Dynamics
* Topological Insulators and Spin-Orbit Coupled systems
* Strong Correlations on the Nanoscale
* Quantum Magnetism
* Unconventional Superconductivity
* Development of novel computational / experimental techniques in correlated condensed matter.
– Santiago Blanco-Canosa (CIC Nanogune, Donostia-San Sebastian).
– George Booth (King´s College London).
– Wojciech Brzezicki (International Research Centre MagTop, Warsaw).
– Ion Errea (Donostia International Physics Center, DIPC, Donostia-San Sebastian).
– Matteo Minola (Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research, Stuttgart).
– Laurenz Rettig (Fritz Haber Institute, Berlin).