Bristol-Bath Centre for Doctoral Training in Condensed Matter Physics
12 fully-funded PhD places for a 4-year PhD
Starting September 2015
- World-leading supervisors in Condensed Matter Physics.
- Taught courses and hands-on training in experimental and theoretical techniques during year one.
- Optional research placements with industrial and large facility partners or at leading overseas Universities.
- Minimum living allowance ~£13,800 per year, tax free.
- Embedded transferable skills training.
Research themes include
- 2D materials: graphene & beyond
- Photonic & plasmonic materials
- Condensed matter theory o Magnetic materials
For more information and to apply visit www.bristol.ac.uk/physics/cdtcmp
Gracias a Hermann Suderow (UAM) por enviarnos la información.