I am looking for motivated scientists to join my new group at the University of Augsburg, Germany.
You will work quantum information theory based on solid state spin qubits.
– Completed master studies in physics or related field.
– Solid knowledge of quantum mechanics, including solid-state physics, second quantization, and density matrix formalism.
– Numerical programming practice (python, Matlab or similar) and basic use of mathematical computer tools (Wolfram Mathematica or similar).
– Practical knowledge of English.
– Preferably some knowledge of quantum technologies, open quantum systems, periodically driven systems, quantum algorithms and/or quantum simulation.
The position is initially for a fixed term of 3 years. The starting date could be as soon as May 1st 2023.
Pay in line with 75% of pay group 13 of the Collective Agreement (TV-L).
Send by email (see my homepage) your CV, letter of motivation, and the name and contact data from a possible reference.