The XI edition of Fuerzas y Túnel will be held in Jaca from the 27th to the 29th of June 2018.
We inform you that the Abstract Submission Application is now OPEN and kindly encourage you to submit an abstract of your work as soon as possible, to be considered as an oral / poster presentation.
Please be aware of the following deadlines:
* Abstract submission: 18 March 2018
* Abstract Acceptance Oral/Poster presentation: 2 April 2018
* Early bird Registration: 1 May 2018.
This year we have three outstanding invited speakers that cover different scientific topics using SPM techniques:
– Saw-Wai Hla (University of Ohio, EE.UU.)
– Jens Wiebe (Hamburg University, Germany)
– Michael Hirtz (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany).
Note that the registration fees are as low as possible in the spirit of gathering a large amount of scientists of the SPM community:
* Master and PhD Students: 80 €
* Postdocs and Senior: 250 €.
Registration includes the Conference dinner, two meals, and all the regular services and material (access to all sessions, conference program, abstract book and coffee breaks).
In addition, we have blocked sixty double rooms at the Residencia Universitaria de Jaca, where you can arrange your accommodation at the following very convenient prices:
* Shared double room (2 persons): 24.39 € per person per night
* Double room singly occupied (1 person): 36.58 € per person per night.
These rooms will be allocated in a first-come first-served basis; do not wait until the last moment to make a reservation, mostly if you intend to book a singly occupied double room.
To make a reservation, fill out the accommodation form and email it to email@example.com .
NOTICE: Accommodation fees should be paid at the Residencia Universitaria de Jaca’s office during the event.
With our best regards,
The Organizers from FyT2018
(D. Serrate, J. Lobo and J. I. Arnaudas)