Fuerzas y Túnel is a biennial conference addressed to the Spanish scientific community working on scientific disciplines that encompass the use of scanning probe microscopies (SPM). The demand of such techniques is nowadays central in many field of nanoscience and nanotechnology, spanning areas from solid state physics to materials sciences, surface chemistry and biology.
FyT 2020 will be the XII edition of this conference series and will be held at Centro Nacional de Educación Ambiental (CNEAM) in Valsaín and Real Sitio de San Ildefonso (Segovia), from 17 to 19 June 2020.
A series of talks from reknown speakers will cover hot topics of atomic force microscopy, scanning tunneling microscopy and theory of scanning probes.
We invite you to join us in Fuerzas y Túnel 2020 in Valsaín to learn the latest advances of the field of scanning probes and gather with the Spanish SPM community, while enjoying an incomparable natural landscape.
- Prof. Sonia Contera. University of Oxford, United Kingdom.
- Prof. Manfred Radmacher. University of Bremen, Germany.
- Prof. Guillaume Schüll. University of Strasbourg, France.
- January 17th: Abstract submission deadline.
- February 28th: Notification of acceptance / Preliminary Programme.
- April 30th: Deadline for early bird registration.
- May 29th: Registration deadline.
More information: email@example.com https://aseva.es/conferences/fuerzas-y-tunel-2020/