We would like to invite you to the 10th Joint European Magnetic Symposia (JEMS2019, www.jems2019.se), to be held in Uppsala, Sweden, during August 26-30, 2019. The Joint European Magnetic Symposia (JEMS) combine to form the most important and comprehensive conference on magnetism in Europe.
The abstract submission system for JEMS2019 is now open, until April 10, 2019 (www.jems2019.se/abstracts). Talks and poster presentations may be contributed to the following symposia:
- Biomagnetism and medical applications
- Electronic structure and strongly correlated electron systems including superconductivity
- Frustrated and disordered magnetism, artificial spin ice
- Magnetism in carbon-based and organic materials
- Magnetorecording media, magnetic memories and magnetic sensors
- Magnetic thin films, multilayers, surface and interfaces
- Magnetism in alloys and intermetallics
- Novel magnetic techniques
- Materials for energy (permanent magnets, magnetocalorics and soft magnetic materials)
- Micromagnetics and magnetization processes
- Nanomaterials, patterned films, nanoparticles and molecular magnetism
- Spin-orbit and topology driven phenomena
- Magneto-optics and magnetoplasmonics
- Multifunctional magnetic materials: magnetic shape memory materials, multiferroics including artificial/composite multiferroics, and perovskites
- Spin waves, magnonics, ultrafast magnetization dynamics and optically driven spin excitations
- Magnetotransport, spintronics, spin orbitronics and spin caloritronics.
The organizing committee is looking forward meeting you at JEMS2019!