I am looking for motivated scientists to join my new group at the University of Augsburg, Germany.
You will work on quantum information theory based on solid state spin qubits.
One position is to investigate many-body aspects of driven quantum devices and the other one for quantum simulation of quantum-dots systems
– Completed PhD in physics or related field.
– Solid knowledge of quantum mechanics, including solid-state physics and open quantum systems.
– Preferably some work experience on quantum technologies, periodically driven systems, quantum many-body systems, quantum algorithms and/or quantum simulation.
– Numerical programming practice (python, Matlab or similar) and basic use of mathematical computer tools (Wolfram Mathematica or similar).
– Practical knowledge of English.
The position is initially for a fixed term of 2 years. The starting date could be as soon as May 1st 2023.
Pay in line with the pay group 13 of the Collective Agreement (TV-L).
Send by email (see my homepage) your CV, letter of motivation, and the name and contact data from two possible references.