The IEEE Magnetics Society cordially invites postdocs and students from around the world to submit oral and poster contributions for the completely free 2021 Around-the-Clock Around-the-Globe Magnetics Conference (AtC-AtG), which will be held online on the 24th of August 2021.
Registration and attendance to the conference are open to everyone.
Extension of abstract submission
The deadline for abstract submission has been extended until July 9, 2021 (midnight UTC) and the registration deadline is on the 22nd of August 2021. Students and postdocs can submit their abstracts for Oral and Poster presentations through the official website following the guidelines.
- Europe, Middle East and Africa:
- Sebastian Gliga (Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland)
- Ester Palmero (IMDEA Nanoscience, Spain)
- Franziska Scheibel (Technical University Darmstadt, Germany)
- Thomas Schrefl (Danube University Krems, Austria)
- Subhankar Bedanta (National Institute of Science Education and Research, India)
- David Cortie (Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation, Australia)
- Min-Fu Hsieh (National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan)
- Naoya Kanazawa (University of Tokyo, Japan)
- Emilie Jué (National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA)
- Christoph Klewe (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA)
- Bethanie Stadler (University of Minnesota, USA),
- Elin Winkler (Centro Atómico Bariloche, Argentina)
The AtC-AtG is an international 24-hour non-stop virtual conference on every topic related to magnetism with speakers from all over the world passing the baton to each other across every time zone.This conference aims to highlight recent progress and trends in the field of magnetism, ranging from fundamental to applied aspects. The conference is completely free and organized by students and postdocs worldwide under the umbrella of the IEEE Magnetics Society.
Follow these links for information on the Organizing Committees: Program Committee, Advisory Board, and Steering Committee.
For further Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your submissions.
The Co-chairs of the 2021 AtC-AtG Conference Programme Committee
|Jose A. Fernandez-Roldan
University of Oviedo, Spain
California Institute of Technology, USA
University of Auckland, New Zealandsamuel.email@example.com