Submit your abstract before April April 23rd!!
This symposium aims to cover a revision of the state-of-the-art of the multidisciplinary field of magnetism as well as to encourage intense discussion and synergies among the diverse researchers that are active right now at both national and international levels. This event will serve as a forum for the most recent breakthroughs in experimental and theoretical studies on diverse topics related to magnetism such as daily life magnetic applications, synthesis, and characterization of magnetic structures, spintronics, sensors and actuators, permanent magnets, magnetic refrigeration, transport, devices, modelling, molecular magnetism, among others.
- Jose Angel Fernández-Roldán, Universidad de Oviedo
- Miriam Jaafar, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Irene Lucas, Universidad de Zaragoza
- Ester M. Palmero, IMDEA Nanociencia, Madrid
- Luis Moreno, Universidad de Sevilla
Coorganized with CEMAG and the Spanish Chapter of the IEEE Magnetics Society